Concept House -- "The MARYBETH"
2008 was the third time we have entered a house in the Rutherford County Home Builders Parade of Homes. As a custom builder, we don't have "standard" plans that we build over and over, and this years Parade of Homes entry was the first "spec" home we've done since our last Parade entry two years ago.
Single Level Living
"The Marybeth" floorplan is 2,840 square feet of single floor living.
The only stairs in the home lead to 600 square feet of convenient storage space. Consistent feedback from people touring the Marybeth confirmed our design goal of "it just feels like home". With a large open foyer, living room, and dining room, this plan is designed for both formal entertaining and comfortable family living. The Marybeth is currently available in Puckett Station conveniently located to everything. With upgrades galore, this house is available for less than it would take to re-create. Many of our suppliers provided discounts on items to put in the house since it was a Parade of Homes entry. Amenities include:
- Copper counter tops in the guest bath and laundry room
- Water fall tub in the master bath
- Faux paint in the master suite and dining rooms.
- On demand tank-less water heater
- Two wood burning fireplaces with gas starters.
- Sunshine granite counter in kitchen from Brazil
- Upgraded granite counter top in the master bath
- Custom closet system
- GE Monogram appliances
- Award winning landscaping (Awarded Best in Show by the Judges)
- Lots of built in cabinets.
The Marybeth features a wide, comfortable front porch, as well as a private sitting area in the master suite. Three bedrooms and three full baths all with tile showers. A two and a half car garage provides ample room and has built in storage cabinets.
And the rear elevation is almost as nice as the front, and looks out over a large green space in Puckett Station and no houses will be built behind this beautiful home.